Deadline for full-paper submission for e-book: 08 November 2021
Deadline for manuscript submission for Journal of Atatürk Communication’s special issue: 08 November 2021
Deadline for full-paper submission for a book chapter published by a international publishing house: 08 November 2021
1) Symposium e-book: All the papers orally presented in the symposium will be published in the official symposium e-book with ISBN number. The Scientific Committee has the right to reject the publication of a full paper after its presentation if only it does not meet the requirements of the symposium. Before submitting your final paper, please read the rules for e-book publication below.
Rules for symposium e-book publication: For high quality and professional papers, authors are kindly requested to pay special attention to the form and contents of their papers
Papers will not to be published if they are written in an unsuitable form.
Please see the checklist for the full paper submission:
Final papers must be in English or Turkish.
Papers must be sent in a digital form before the deadline of submission
Any papers received after the deadline will not be presented in the symposium and will not be included in the symposium e-book.
Papers must be sent in only Microsoft WORD file (.doc or .docx) format.
A paper’s page length must not be more than 25 pages. References, graphics, and tables are all included in total page number. Paper size must be A4 size.
Page margins must be 3 cm.
Do not insert page numbers / Do NOT include PAGE NUMBERS.
Also no form of running heads is allowed / Do NOT include HEADLINES or FOOTNOTES.
Font face must be Palatino.
Only the font size of the name of the paper must be 12.
For the rest of the paper, font size must be 10.
For the table/figure content, Calibri can be used, the size should be 8.
Use only a one-column layout.
The first page of the paper must have:
Full name of the author/s, Title of the author/s, University of the author/s
- Country of the author/s, E-mail addresses of the authors,
- A SHORT BIOGRAPHY of author/s that are no more than 100 words per each author.
- Also a REVISED LIMITED ABSTRACT which is not more than 250 words must be written on the first page.
Final paper content must conform to the APA 6 style.
For more information about APA 6 style please visit these web pages
We recommend you to download the sample file and write your paper according to the rules mentioned in the file.
- Final papers for the symposium e-book must be sent to: cimsymposium [at] gmail.com
2) Journal of Atatürk Communication:
Journal of Atatürk Communication is a peer-reviewed, editorially independent, open-access journal published biannually, in Spring and Autumn, by Atatürk University, Communication Faculty. The journal, which aims to contribute to communication sciences by including new and original research with a solid theoretical basis, has been published since 2011 and is indexed by Google Scholar and SOBIAD Citation Index. Informing about the submission process of papers published in the Journal of Atatürk Communication will be announced in the process. Journal of Atatürk Communication published on Dergipark website has a particular editorial system.
3) Book Chapter:
An edited book will be published by international Atatürk University Publishing House. Participants who prefer to publish their presented full paper in this book as a printed book chapter are required to pay 400 TL or 80 USD publication fee to the publishing house.